IndeedPete veröffentlichte sein European BLUFOR Re-Texture (EUROFORCE) Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält eine Retextur der ArmA3 NATO-Fraktion mit Konventionellen Einheiten und Spezialeinheiten in Altis, -Schwarz, -Wüsten, -Navy, -Winter und Woodland Tarnuniformen.
Das beiliegende optionale EUROFORCE_XEH Addon bietet CBA Extended Eventhandler Support für Bsp. ACE3.
- CHANGED: Reworked the unit textures again, revised dirt patterns and details.
- CHANGED: Reworked the car textures as part of a bigger vehicle overhaul. More will follow.
This addon features a re-texture of Arma 3's NATO faction, both conventional and special forces in Altis, Black, Desert, Navy, Snow and Woodland camo schemes. It's about a fictional combined European force, founded in 2023. Notable operations are the ending of the Altian civil war in 2026, the deployment during the Balkan wars in 2028 as well as the Altis incident and follow-up events from 2035 until 2037. Today, EUROFORCE operates in over 50 countries on four continents. Notable ongoing operations are the peacekeeping mandate in Israel and Syria, the Japan Airlift, the Saint Petersburg blockade and the assistance mission on the US west-coast. Forces are organised in fleets, each capable of conducting operations by land, sea and air. Their command structure is loosely based on Mass Effect's Systems Alliance. This release comes with a teeny tiny showcase campaign consisting of five quickly thrown together missions about the redeployment on Altis, roughly two months after the events of the M.E.R.C.S. campaign.
The @EUROFORCE_XEH addon provides CBA Extended Eventhandler support which is needed for example in ACE3, for the self interaction menu.
If you use CBA launch your game with @EUROFORCE_XEH in addition to @EUROFORCE, if you don't use CBA then do not run @EUROFORCE_XEH..
- Re-Textures of most NATO and AAF vehicles and infantry, including weapons, vests, headgear and backpacks.
- Altis, Black, Desert, Navy, Snow and Woodland Hex schemes.
- Altis, Desert, Snow and Woodland conventional forces.
- Altis, Black, Desert, Snow and Woodland special forces (the "Wolfpack").
- Navy Military Police (MP) with custom units and vest.
- Fixed-wings in Light and Dark Grey Triangle pattern.
- Helicopters in Black, Green and Navy Triangle pattern.
- Ground vehicles in Altis, Desert, Navy, Snow and Woodland Cloud schemes.
-- Ships in Grey Cloud scheme.
- Custom rank insignias / fictional rank system. (Loosely based on Mass Effect's Systems Alliance, additional emblems for Techs and Medics.)
- Country flag insignias for all 28 current EU states plus extra flags for England, Scotland, Wales, Norway, Iceland, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro and FYROM.
A mini showcase campaign. Nothing fancy, just five straight forward missions around the redeployment on Altis roughly two months after the events in M.E.R.C.S.
ACE3, Zeus and Alive support.