ACEMod veröffentlichte sein Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3) in den Bi-Foren. Diese Modifikation ist ein Zusammenschluss der ehemaligen AGM und CSE-Teams in Zusammenarbeit mit einigen Entwicklern des ACE2-Projekts aus ArmA2.
Today we are excited to present to the Arma community the first release of Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE3). ACE3 is the collaborative efforts of the former AGM and CSE teams, along with many of the developers from Arma 2's ACE2 project.
This mod is entirely open-source (we are hosted on GitHub), and everyone is free to propose changes or maintain their own, customized version as long as they make their changes open to the public in accordance with the GNU General Public License.
ACE3 is built modularly, thus a team can maintain its own tailored version, excluding a select number of components that they don't like, or which conflict with other addons. Larger components themselves, like the medical system and other core features also include various customization options, allowing mission designers and communities to tweak the overall experience.
- Completely new 3D Interaction/Action System
- Performance and reliability framework
- Focus on modularity and customization
- New flexible client and server settings & configuration
- Improved medical system with various levels (Basic/Advanced) focus on gameplay/realism
- Proper & consistent network synced weather
- Wind and Weather Advanced Ballistics
- Captivity System
- Explosives System including different trigger types
- Map screen improvements, marker placement and map tools
- Advanced missile guidance and laser designation
- Carrying and dragging
- Realistic names for vehicles and weapons
- Realistic ballistics/FCS calculated in C/C++ extensions
- Backblast and overpressure simulation
- A fire control system for armored vehicles and helicopters
- Disposable launchers
- Realistic G-forces
- Vehicle Locking
- Name tags
- Realistic Night and Thermal vision modes
- Magazine repacking
- Realistic weapon heating
- Combat deafness simulation
- Improved Ragdoll Physics
- Improved interactions for AARs and ammo bearers
- Adjustable sniper scopes
- No Idle Animation with lowered weapon
- No talking player Avatar
- Jumping over obstacles, climbing over walls and cutting down fences
- Vector, MicroDAGR, Kestrel and ATrag devices
... and much more
- Changed: Disable snprintf_s usage to get around auto-vectorization in the 2015 STL strnlen implementation.
- Changed: Now starts vital tracking after treatment.
- Changed: Rebuilt DLL's.
- Changed: ace_javelin to the RHS javelin optionals compatibility pbo.
- Fixed: AI would not lose blood in basic medical, causing incorrect diagnose text. (#1195)
- Fixed: Bandaid for being unable to interact with man type units in some cases. (#1281)
- Fixed: Broken Basic Revive. (#1155)
- Fixed: Calculate vitals interval on first run.
- Fixed: Frame-drop when using the BFT module setting. (#1181)
- Fixed: JIP init for players with medical.
- Fixed: Medical litter is spawning very spread out from the player. (#1112)
- Fixed: Object actions not working.
- Fixed: Order of Comanche zoom levels.
- Fixed: Prevent Instant Death caused AI to be invincible. (#1155)
- Fixed: Script error when performing medical treatment. (#1142)
- Fixed: Sometimes interaction menus would disappear. (#1171)
- Fixed: Performance issues caused by standing near a fire using basic medical