Educom veröffentlichte sein NATO Replacement HQ Addon in den Bi-Foren. Durch das Addon werden die NATO Waffen, Gewehre und Pistolen im Spiel durch das HLC Mod Weapons Pack und RH Pistole Pack ersetzt.
How is that?:
This is a little config tha remplace the Vanilla Weapons of NATO forces by the HLC mod and RH pistol...
We must recognize the great work that has made BI Arma3 new weapons, vehicles, uniforms, accessories etc...
but the classic yet timeless; It is why I decided work on this project mainly to replace weapons ,rifles and pistol in this case for NATO forces by the excellent and magnificent HLC mod Weapons Pack and RH pistol to so far proven to be the best (in my view) both modeling, sound, animations and textures. Also some small modifications to the equipment of the units as: helmet, goggles and other ...
- The regular infantery is equip with HLC m4, Colt Carabine, LAR-15 and RH M9 Pistol.
- Atorifleman is equiped with HLC Saw Minimi
- Sniper is equiped with HLC AWM Magnum Ghillie
- The recon infantery is equiped with HLC AR15 Magpul Carbine supresor
- Helicopter pilot quiped with HLC mp5
- A New Factions call: Specops equiped with filed uniform and CQB Weapons
- Regular infantery is equiped with Carrier Lite (Green), MTC helmet, Sport black glasses
- include insingnia NATO HQ
- Sport Black Glasses
- MTC helmet
- toadie2k : For you Exelent work with the weapons and suport
- RobertHammer: also for his work with the weapons
- BI: for all the content of Arma III
- bug fixes
- fix all unit equip with tracer round and now is mixed
- some vehicles they are equipped with ak m4, AR15 and 5.56 magazines
NATO Replacement HQ
HLC-Arctic Warfare Magnum/Arctic Warfare Covert-Magnum
HLC AR15 Pack
RH Pistol Pack
ASDG Joint Rails
AUSMD Builder von austin(medic) (v1.0)
austin(medic) veröffentlichte sein AUSMD Builder Skript in den Bi-Foren. Ein Skript zum platzieren von Objekten im Editor.
This script allows you to build pretty much whatever you want using a dialog. You can maneuver the object using various different buttons on the keyboard. Not all types of objects are included as some don't work well with being referenced after they are placed, and some don't have a display name so they are omitted. This script mainly contains things like walls and some military towers and buildings (also includes some smaller objects that can be used to decorate). Once an object is placed it can be moved again as long as it was you that placed it. You can also delete any objects that are relatively close to you (and are owned by you).
T - Open Menu
H - Place Object
C - Lower Object
B - Raise Object
SHIFT + C - Rotate Object (left)
SHIFT + B - Rotate Object (right)
Mountain DeAU Defense Forces Modification von Terramesa (v0.2)
Terramesa veröffentlichte sein Mountain DeAU Defense Forces Modification Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält fiktive Mountain DeAU Defense Forces Einheiten.
Hello and thank you for downloading the MeAU mod! This mod is intended for use by Mountain DeAU and it's partners. If you have downloaded this out of curiosity,
then keep in mind that if you plan to make content using this mod, monetized or no, please contact myself (Terramesa) via Steam or my email.
Thank you, Have a nice day,
Close Air Support Field System von JW Custom (v0.4b
***** Update *****
JW Custom veröffentlichte sein Close Air Support Field System Skript in den Bi-Foren. Das Script fügt Luftunterstützung hinzu.
- Fixed napalm MP issue
- Removed flyInHeight which cause some issues
Close Air Support Field System
Werthles' Headless Module von Werthles (v3.0)
Werthles veröffentlichte sein Werthles' Headless Module Addon in den Bi-Foren.
Fully configurable module to give headless clients control of editor/script/Zeus AI.
- Easy way to create headless client missions
- HC Setup and Ignore modules
- Editor/script/Zeus AIs auto-transferred to HC control
- AI waypoints/scripts/trigger syncs preserved
- Splits AIs evenly among multiple HCs
- 3D Debug Mode
Werthles' Headless Module
2 Guests - Record: 3,901 Users ()
- Registrierte Benutzer
11463 News in 2 Categories (25.76 News Per Day)