LAxemann veröffentlichte sein Climb Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon ergänzt die Funktionalität des Kletterns in ArmA3.
What it does?
"Climb" adds basic climbing functionality to the game.
You can climb by pressing shift and double-tapping a key which you can define in the userconfig (C by default).
"Climb" isn't meant to turn ArmA into a free-running paradise and I therefore tried to keep the
climbing as realistic/ reasonable as possible.
A small summary:
• Climb by pressing shift and double-tapping the key you specify in the userconfig
• The maximum height you're able to climb is based on your current weight load
• Climbing will increase your fatigue, also based on your current load (That said, it's very exhausting anyway )
• You won't be able to climb at all in case you're too heavy-loaded
• You won't be able to climb with a launcher on your back
• You won't be able to climb if you're too injured
The climbing isn't pretty but does it's job surprisingly well.
- Userconfig can now be removed!
- Fixed some ASL stuff