BadHabitz veröffentlichte sein PG Services (PMC) Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Pack enthält eine überarbeitete Version des PMC Addons von Pomigit. Das ursprüngliche Addon von Pomigit enthält Soldaten in 48 Uniform-Varianten, 8 verschiedene Westen, 10 verschiedene Kopfbedeckungen, Metallic Black Edition MX Gewehre in Standard und GL Variante, PMC Version des MH-9 Hubschrauber etc.
Pomigit has granted me permission to take over development of the PG Services PMC mod from this point forward. I've made some minor changes, and have other additions and changes planned for the future. Before handing this mod over, Pomigit added new Tactical Goggles (a custom model, with three textures) and also made the necessary changes for Zeus compatibility.
PG Services is a global provider of security and resource protection services. We offer professional services to support government agencies and multinational corporations in high risk and complex environments across the globe. Our personnel bring a dynamic combination of management, expertise and execution to each challenge–delivering long-term, cost-effective programs that are specifically tailored to meet customer needs.
Built on a foundation of legal, moral and ethical values, our company is committed to the highest standards of accountability, compliance and quality. Since our inception, we aim to set the standard throughout the industry with our stringent training and exacting code of ethics. We are fully compliant with government regulations, industry protocols and international law and firmly believe that combining integrity and quality into all we do best serves our clients and the communities in which we serve
- Ziggy76 for providing me with useful reference material
- GvsE for helping me test multiplayer compatibility of random uniforms, vests and headgear
- Surpher for providing me with replacement normal and specular maps for the blufor uniform
- PurePassion for answering my queries and supporting my work
- DnA from BIS for being incredibly supportive by taking time out to consider my request and providing permission
- Everyone who has provided respectful and encouraging feedback, particular those who have reported bugs
- I'm honored to be taking over a truly awesome mod, and what I believe to be a cornerstone of the Arma3 modding community. Thanks to pomigit for letting me continue this awesome mod
- Removed randomization script from a base class that was having an unintended effect.
- Changed two class names inside of CfgGroups to comply with ALiVE rules.
- Added new Marksman soldier (PMC_Marksman_M14) to better help with MX/M4 group distinction.
- Including replacement pbo's in the main download for the first time.
- Corrected replacement pbo's to overwrite MX units in groups.
PG Services (PMC) von BadHabitz