I have AI that I need to to run through a few waypoints and board a boat. They will eventually, but often they will run 100s of meters in wrong direction first (probably combat ai taking over). I still want them to defend themselves so i can't set them to CARELESS. Here's how I have set them:Code:
_x disableai "TARGET";
_x setcombatmode "GREEN";
_x setUnitPos "UP";
_x allowFleeing 0;
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
every time when I´ve host a multiplayergame and join the game, the loading screen of the mission periodically pops up every few seconds. It isn´t relevant if it is a vanilla-mission or a mission from steam-workshop. The problem exists with or without loading mods. The wonder is, that players who join my game don´t seen this popping mapscreen. And when I join a game or play singleplayer, the "pop-up-loading screen" doesn´t show himself.
I tried to repair Arma 3 from steam a few times, but the two times that steam find an error, it doesn´t solve my problem.
Has anyone here an idea for a solution without to install Arma new.
i am a littlebit frustrated. My proxymodels are not shown in the game.
To test the proxys, i have made a LOD (1.000). In this lod, i created a quader as a floor. On this floor i have put a proxymodel (\Ca\Structures\Furniture\generalstore\shelf).
Saved and binarized.
If i run the game, the proxy is not shown. If i load the model into the buldozer, the proxymodel is shown.
whats the problem? I have used the forumsearch, but no solution found or i have, english is not my nativ, not understand some text.
with this code i can remove nvgs from opfor units and force them to use flashlights:PHP Code:
this addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight";
this unassignItem "NVGoggles_OPFOR";
this removeItem "NVGoggles_OPFOR";
this enablegunlights "forceOn";
is there an option to spawn a static unit without nvg? or can i spawn an infantry unit "in" an empty static weapon?
thanks for your help!
EgilSandfeld veröffentlichte sein Bornholm, Denmark [Terrain] Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält eine Dänische Insel mit Über 1,75 Millionen Objekte, 22 x 22 km Terrain, 31 Städte und Dörfer, Farmen, große Wälder, große offene Felder, viele Hügel, Kuppen und Täler, einige Eastereggs.
Bornholm for Arma 3 is a vast terrain in a North-European setting, filling the need for new and exciting areas of operation in Arma. With its various changes in elevation and vegetation you will find yourself fight wars in a variated and fascinating battlezone. This terrain is part of the MANW contest.
Please support me here: http://makearmanotwar.com/profile/cSqVZaQRgQ
- Area about 280km^2
- Heightmap resolution in terrain 5.5 metres
- Island Measures a span of 20km x 14km
- Terrain 22 x 22km
- Height is between -30 to 182m with a lot of elevation changes
- About 1.75 million objects scattered nicely across the entire island.
- 800+ compounds/farms
- 31 cities, villages and towns
- Large forests, large open fields, narrow cities, lots of hills, crests and valleys
- Ohh, and a couple of easter eggs
- Image Map Download: http://i.imgur.com/MI4MJh7l.jpg
- Fixed 60.000 errors in RPT logs
- Correct textures on models so it's all now packed into Objects.pbo
- Added sandbagwalls to Raghammer area
- Realigned city sign in Allinge
- Realigned Ghost Hotel in Roenne
- Fixed various terrain and object placements errors
Bornholm, Denmark [Terrain]
EricJ veröffentlichte sein EricJ Weapons Pack in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält enthält verschiedene Waffen für ArmA3.
I figure I may get back into weapon modding, porting,etc. but for now I got the Ultimax 100 into a workable format, Readme is included along with classnames, etc.
- Ultimax 100
- Ultimax 100 Short
- Ultimax Mk4
- SCAR-L Short
- SCAR-L Short Black
- SCAR-L Black
- SCAR-H Black
- SCAR-H Long barreled version
- SCAR-H with EGLM
- SCAR-L with EGLM
- M110 SASS
- SCAR-L w/AFG
- SCAR-H w/AFG
- SCAR 65 w/EGLM
- HK417 16” Barrel
- HK417 12” Barrel
- M24A1 Desert
- M107 Barret
- M24 Desert
- LRR Desert
- LRR Woodland
- L115A3 Desert
- L115A3 Woodland
- L85A2 RIS
- Added "SCAR-H LSW" with a 50-round drum magazine. Weapon can still accept and use 20-round magazines.
- Fixed SCAR-H Mid-Length Barrel shadow LODS.
- Fixed inventory image path for M3LR scope.
- Adjusted M107 SLAP Magazines with BIS values
- Added Barret XM109, available with HE, and APDS ammunition.
- Updated Ammo Boxes accordingly
- Added ability for M249 to hard rest with the Optional TMR Bipod PBO.
- Updated some things with the Optional TMR Bipod PBO.
- Added new HK416 sounds courtesy of taumargin
Video von ToxicSludge:
EricJ Weapons Pack
Community Base Addons A3
ASDG Joint Rails
ASDG Joint Muzzles
EricJ veröffentlichte sein A-164 Wipeout Skin Mod Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält verschiedene A-164 Wipeout ReSkins auf Basis der BIS Modelle in Farben der aktuellen A-10.
- Plane_CAS_USAF_01 (A-164 Wipeout [MDARNG])
- Plane_CAS_USAF_02 (A-164 Wipeout [USAF])
Original base texture from BIS, with edits to represent the actual colors of the A-10 (of which the Wipeout is obviously modeled on) and features one representing the 104th FS, Maryland Air National Guard, 2035, from Baltimore, Maryland. The [USAF] one is a more “generic” scheme in case you don’t like the MDARNG version.
- Added "JAWS" camo scheme
- Tweaked some textures and all aircraft have false canopies and added more detail as necessary
- Added adjustable countermeasures programming courtesy of geraldbolso1899
- Added Master Arm System (courtesy of John_Spartan)
- Added more detail to both skins, and tweaked other details as well.
- Requires 1.32 (to solve the texture mapping error recently found)
- Readjusted colors and darkened
Voice Informer for Planes von TECAK & Blender (v1.1)
***** Update *****
TECAK veröffentlichte sein Voice Informer for Planes Addon in den Bi-Foren. Voice Informer REDFOR To-199, A-143 (RI-65B) und BLUEFOR A-164 (VI) Flugzeuge.
Voice informer for the REDFOR aircraft To-199, A-143 (RI-65B) and BLUEFOR A-164 (VI)
- Adds Missile Detect System
1 Guest - Record: 3,901 Users ()
- Registrierte Benutzer
3808 News in 2 Categories (28.63 News Per Day)