I'd like some brain storming ideas please. I'm trying to work on a new story for a tour of duty on Altis using British units & weapons. The problem is im not sure the best story boards to go with so this is where you come in. I'm just after people ideas, thoughts on possible ways forward.
These are my questions:
1) As im still wanting to keep it British units & weapons - what year should I set a plausible story in (modern day or 2035)?
2) if I'm going for 2035 what weapons do you think the UK would use (still today's weapons or arma's NATO version?)
3) with the problems around the world at the moment who could be the enemy on Altis & what year for what enemy? (IS, CSAT or Afghanistan aggressors )
4) what is the liklihood of Altis being invaded by something like IS?
5) is it possible do you think that CSAT would fight alongside IS?
Any ideas for my story would be great please folks
thanks in advance
Dr_Eyeball veröffentlichte seine Tactical Battlefield - A PvP Modification (TacBF) in den Bi-Foren. Der Mod enthält u.a. neue Team-vs-Team Spiel-Modi.
- Fixed: The RP spawns were being repeated many times in the Respawn Dialog, creating duplicates and slowing down the game.
- Fixed: Using mounted weapon when anyone was in main base kicked you out.
- Changed: Stamina regain when not moving increased. Bino running speed slowed down. Fatigue gain when running with lowered weapon decreased
Today I am proud to announce the release of Tactical Battlefield (TacBF). This mod introduces new Team vs Team (aka Player vs Player) game play features to Arma 3 with gritty new game modes, missions within a standardised environment and consistent rules. Tactical Battlefield takes teamwork and tactics to a new level. TacBF has been under development on different versions of the ARMA engine for around 7 years and is brought to you by me (Dr Eyeball) and Wormeaten, with the support of 12thmechanised.com and the Regiment of the Grenadier Guards [RGG] Arma communities.
Visit http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net for more information and to join the discussion.
Tactical Battlefield already has an established community of players who regularly play, communicate, and coordinate together in teams, sharing tactics, support, and resources and doing everything they can to shoot, kill, and blow each other up in nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat, gritty combat!
around 20x Team vs Team multiplayer missions ranging in size from Tiny to Huge, with specially-designed main bases and in-built mission voting feature.
3. Game modes
- Advance and Secure (A&S) - Both sides fight tooth-and-nail to dominate objectives in this dynamic and challenging game mode, or until the enemy is worn down to the nub and their 'tickets' run out.
- Attack and Defend (A&D) - Like A&S, but one side is on the Defensive and occupies key positions while the other side Attacks. Lost objectives can never be re-captured. Failure to capture a single objective by the attacking team will result in defeat.
- Search and Destroy (S&D) - Gather intel (documents & maps) by searching bodies, seek out and destroy Resistance weapons caches amidst suicide-bombers and Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices (VBIED).
Teamwork-focused gear restrictions with pre-configured but customisable loadouts, including Squad Leader, Medic, Engineer, Light Anti-Tank, Heavy Anti-Tank, Marksman, Sniper, Crewman, Pilot etc. Say goodbye to AT Sniper Pilots!
5. Weapon resting
Reduced muzzle climb and deploy bi-pods via our customized TMR code.
6. Suppression effect
By suppressing your enemy with accurate fire, he will temporarily experience gradual shake and vision blur, enabling realistic infantry tactics for suppression fire and assault elements. This code is exclusive, has been developed specifically for Tactical Battlefield, and has been tested, tweaked, and approved by about 40 testers.
7. Wind effects on ballistics
Marksmanship is now a real skill with support for the server-side VTS ballistics addon.
8. Squad Management and map features
Join or create a Squad with a customised call-sign, and recruit new members. Toggle player name-tags. Designate fire teams and leaders and coordinate with other Squads. With special map features, assign orders, report enemy, request support.
Transporting assets using the cargo system, eg. loading containers into towed trailers.
0. Outposts and respawns
Deploy a respawn point or build your own fortified Forward Outposts with Hesco barriers, barbed wire and mounted weapons.
11. Advanced Medical
Includes diagnosis, CPR, Adrenaline auto-injectors, morphine and bandages.
12. Vehicle Maintenance System
Rearm, repair and refuel APCs, tanks, helicopters, and planes.
Tactical Battlefield - A PvP Modification
Community Base Addons A3
All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)
Hello there, I'm coming with unusual idea.
I think everyone there remember old, good warfare module for ArmA 2. You gotta agree with me that was great.
How about porting the warfare module from ArmA 2 to ArmA 3? I'd really like to see that module in arma 3.
P.S I couldn't find any topics related to the subject. If it's in wrong section - move it.
ACEMod veröffentlichte sein Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3) in den Bi-Foren. Diese Modifikation ist ein Zusammenschluss der ehemaligen AGM und CSE-Teams in Zusammenarbeit mit einigen Entwicklern des ACE2-Projekts aus ArmA2.
Today we are excited to present to the Arma community the first release of Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE3). ACE3 is the collaborative efforts of the former AGM and CSE teams, along with many of the developers from Arma 2's ACE2 project.
This mod is entirely open-source (we are hosted on GitHub), and everyone is free to propose changes or maintain their own, customized version as long as they make their changes open to the public in accordance with the GNU General Public License.
ACE3 is built modularly, thus a team can maintain its own tailored version, excluding a select number of components that they don't like, or which conflict with other addons. Larger components themselves, like the medical system and other core features also include various customization options, allowing mission designers and communities to tweak the overall experience.
- Completely new 3D Interaction/Action System
- Performance and reliability framework
- Focus on modularity and customization
- New flexible client and server settings & configuration
- Improved medical system with various levels (Basic/Advanced) focus on gameplay/realism
- Proper & consistent network synced weather
- Wind and Weather Advanced Ballistics
- Captivity System
- Explosives System including different trigger types
- Map screen improvements, marker placement and map tools
- Advanced missile guidance and laser designation
- Carrying and dragging
- Realistic names for vehicles and weapons
- Realistic ballistics/FCS calculated in C/C++ extensions
- Backblast and overpressure simulation
- A fire control system for armored vehicles and helicopters
- Disposable launchers
- Realistic G-forces
- Vehicle Locking
- Name tags
- Realistic Night and Thermal vision modes
- Magazine repacking
- Realistic weapon heating
- Combat deafness simulation
- Improved Ragdoll Physics
- Improved interactions for AARs and ammo bearers
- Adjustable sniper scopes
- No Idle Animation with lowered weapon
- No talking player Avatar
- Jumping over obstacles, climbing over walls and cutting down fences
- Vector, MicroDAGR, Kestrel and ATrag devices
... and much more
- Changed: Disable snprintf_s usage to get around auto-vectorization in the 2015 STL strnlen implementation.
- Changed: Now starts vital tracking after treatment.
- Changed: Rebuilt DLL's.
- Changed: ace_javelin to the RHS javelin optionals compatibility pbo.
- Fixed: AI would not lose blood in basic medical, causing incorrect diagnose text. (#1195)
- Fixed: Bandaid for being unable to interact with man type units in some cases. (#1281)
- Fixed: Broken Basic Revive. (#1155)
- Fixed: Calculate vitals interval on first run.
- Fixed: Frame-drop when using the BFT module setting. (#1181)
- Fixed: JIP init for players with medical.
- Fixed: Medical litter is spawning very spread out from the player. (#1112)
- Fixed: Object actions not working.
- Fixed: Order of Comanche zoom levels.
- Fixed: Prevent Instant Death caused AI to be invincible. (#1155)
- Fixed: Script error when performing medical treatment. (#1142)
- Fixed: Sometimes interaction menus would disappear. (#1171)
- Fixed: Performance issues caused by standing near a fire using basic medical
IanSky veröffentlichte sein Scope Mod A3 Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält zusätzliche Waffenvisiere für ArmA3.
Welcome my fellow Arma addicts. So you've found your way to this page and with good reason - for scopes!
Well I'm happy to present the community with a lineup of attentively recreated models. Each and every one has been studied and recreated as closely as my aging eyes can see. Everything has been made from the ground up to please the milsim players with the texture fidelity to please the gamers alike. It is without further ado that I present to you Scope Mod A3, making aiming a more enjoyable experience!
- Aimpoint RDS
- Trijicon Reflex
- Micro T1
- DELTAPOINT RDS
- Nightforce B.E.A.S.T. 25X
- Elcan SpecterDR
- C-More Reflex Sight
- Aimpoint 3X Magnifier
- Elcan SpecterOS
- MEPRO 4X
- Zeiss ZO
- Vortex HD
HOTFIX 2 | R2.0.2:
So after hitching a ride to hell and slaving endlessly in the polygon dungeon I've emerged, or rather I should say we've emerged with a small hotfix which for me makes a big difference.
You'll now find the Elcan has the latest collimator effect and a proper 3D view with absolutely no tunneling. This gives you a wider view and a more pleasant viewing experience, enjoy!
We've also updated the T1 model which now has as-well, a minimized tunnel that correlates better in relation to the real world examples.
Oh and we added the missing knob on the C-More, sorry about that!
Pinaz93 veröffentlichte sein A-346 / YAK-131 Pack Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält verschiedene retexturierte Jakowlew Jak-131 / A-346 Flugzeuge.
I'm releasing the first pack of retextures for the TO-199, it is based on the Yak-130, so I make a retexture representing the combat version of the YAK and of the M-346, an italian trainer that derives from the same project of the Yak-130! They are used for CAS missions, but I have planned (If I can do it) a light fighter version!
Israeli Air Force (BLUFOR - Israeli air force)
Italian Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)
German Air Force (BLUFOR - NATO)
Brazilian Air Force (INDFOR - Brazilian Air Force)
Belarusian Air Force (OPFOR - Belarusian Air Force)
Russian Air Force (OPFOR - Russian Air Force (VVS))
North Korean Air Force (OPFOR - North Korean Air Force)
- Added russian weapons to the yak-131 (R77 and R73 missiles for the CAP version, R73 for the CAS verion, weapons from the JS & S SU35)
- Added NATO weapons to the A-346 (Mavericks, paveways and sidewinder for the CAS version, AMRAAM and sidewinders for the CAP version. weapons from the JS & S F-18)
- Added Argentinian Air Force A-346
- Added Vietnam YAK-131
- Added Takistani YAK-131
- Added Chinese Q-10 (fictional licensed Yak-131)
- Added Polish A-346 (with a little easter egg on the fuselage)
A-346 / YAK-131 Pack
So I've been searching on google on how to do this, I couldn't find anything.
How do I make a repository on Arma 3 Sync? As I need an alternative to the very broken PlayWithSix for my unit. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...-(EU-US-CA-AU)
Thanks in advance!
Hazar Kot - Afghanistan
COOPERATIVE 2 SLOTS
Hazar Kot, Afghanistan. Inteligence located an HVT in area with insurgency activitie. JSOC deploy a sniper team to hunt objective.
You will be inserted on a near mountain at 3 km of AO. Move to AO, Establishing a position from which you can shoot the target and go undetected. Not authorized the attack on the complex.
-No Join in progress.
-Call to prayer
-Revive time 700 - unlimited lives
-Medic settings basic
-Only medics use ephinefrine
Cyprus Push-to-Hear von ACyprus (v1.6.0)
***** Update *****
ACyprus veröffentlichte sein Cyprus Push-to-Hear Addon in den Bi-Foren. Den In-Game Sound und die Lautstärke der Musik durch eine Preset-Taste vorübergehend reduzieren.
Have you ever found yourself in a chopper, jet or armoured vehicle, struggling to hear your teammates chatter because the engine's too loud? How about a crazy firefight where battle sounds are drowning out the comms? Cyprus Push-to-Hear allows you to temporarily reduce in-game sound and music volume by holding down a preset key. A toggle setting is also available, and a UI icon is displayed on the in-game HUD whenever Push-to-Hear is in effect.
The HUD icon is positioned so as not to interfere with VTS Weapon Resting (which I use religiously), and has been tested in various interface sizes.
The fade-out and fade-in durations of the effect are currently configurable in code, but not by the user. This is also true for the lower volume setting that sounds are suppressed to while Push-to-Hear is active. In future, I may decide to make these adjustable via userconfig or an in-game slider interface.
This is my first attempt at creating an addon for Arma 3. I chose it as a very simple introductory project to Arma 3 scripting, yet functional for me personally. Please do post constructive feedback, helpful advice, bug reports or sensible feature requests below.
It would be great to hear from those of you who add Cyprus Push-to-Hear to your server, mission, mod collection or repository, or simply enjoy using it.
- NEW: Use Push-to-Hear as Zeus, in the Curator interface
- NEW: Compatible with ACE3 Hearing module
- FIX: Push-to-Hear GUI icon no longer disappears after a certain period
- FIX: CBA RC6 keybinds now save
Lala14 veröffentlichte sein TGP - Targeting Pod for Air Vehicles Skript in den Bi-Foren.
Hey guys so you may have noticed GeraldBolso1899's post on the fourm in the Addons & Mods Discussion about Making a targeting pod
well I made a script which was very basic then but since that week I've created a much better version
GeralBolso, 161st V-SOAR & some guys from the 39th Battalion tested it out and reported some feedback for me and ideas which I have implemented
- On and Off ability
- Designed for multi team use
- Ability to use the Targeting Pod without the need of a UAV Terminal if are part of the crew of the vehicle
- Ability to allow for someone else to use the Targeting Pod assuming TGP_Veh_Only is equal to 0
- Different positions for each vehicle
- Mod supported vehicles Currently are HAFM Helis, Pearl A-10C, STI A-10A, SU-35, F/A 18E/F/X, CHO F-35, IVORY F-15C, IVORY MIG-29K, IVORY GR-4, HAFM Planes, RHS, FireWill F16C
TGP - Targeting Pod for Air Vehicle
2 Guests - Record: 3,901 Users ()
- Registrierte Benutzer
10766 News in 2 Categories (31.12 News Per Day)