Is playActionNow Local or Global? In the wiki it has both the Local and Global icons, but I'm not sure what that means. In MP, will I have to execute this in all clients so all players see the animation associated with this action:
_rescuer playActionNow "GestureGo";
Or will I have to bis_fnc_mp this sucker?
Hey guys i have a question:
So i played a game on my android phone where you can play an UAV with a machine gun (from 7.62 to 40 mm Vulcan) and i was asking myself if i can add this to the Arma UAV.
Well i tried adding M2 Gun but it wont shoot where the camera points (I know thats kinda obvious but hey its worth a try).
Is there a way to make it shoot where the camera points? or to make a gun turret?
with kind regards
I must be missing something here? If not am I one of the few people who really wanted this however feels that it is not worth the money? Just curious how other A3 fans feel about this situation.
I bought the karts dlc since it was only 2 bucks. So now if I get the bundle I pretty much can't do anything with the other kart dlc...correct?
Hey. The two new helos came to the dev build yesterday which I'm happy about. But since I couldn't get out and get in a the helo again, I bought the dlc bundle. But I still can't get in them, and at the start screen at the bottom where you can see which dlc's you have, there is only karts and zeuz, but no helicopter dlc.. Is it on purpose?
As I'm receiving plenty of PM regarding this issue here is quick instruction how to fix that. First of all, thanks for kju for giving me solution first.
First of all, you need derapified/debinarised rtm (if you open .rtm with notepad, unbinarised .rtm should start with RTM_0101). If your .rtm is already binarised you can always debinarise it using mikero tools.
In second step you need to place model.cfg containing a3 skeleton definition into folder containing your .rtm file (so it's good to keep them all in one place). That's all, no rocket since over there :)
Below is rar with debinarised .rtm+model.cfg
I wanted to know how many units you could put in a group. As per question in this old thread:
So I made a loop and found that I could put thousands in one group before Arma froze:Code:
"GROUP: O Alpha 1-1 ==== COUNT UNITS: 3093"
Note: It wasn't the amount of units that froze Arma, just the constant spawning. So you could probably put more in if you spawned them slower.
That prob won't be useful for 99% of people, but someone might want to know that.
We often read people’s complaints concerning the lack of multi-core support, GPU utilization, and other issues with the Virtuality 4 engine (ARMA 3 engine). What I would like to know from the community: Is there a better game engine out there that could do EVERYTHING that the current Virtuality 4 engine does but better. Think about how involved ARMA is regarding AI, view/object distance, bullet drop/penetration, map size, and customization support (custom mods, content, missions, etc). There’s a lot that the engine does, what do you think?
Plz avoid comments about licensing cost, time it would take the team to adjust to the new engine, etc.
**Disclaimer** In no way am I supporting the idea that BIS should find a new game engine, merely opening up the discussion to see if such an engine exists.
EricJ veröffentlichte sein Blue Angels Fictional Super Hornet Addon in den Bi-Foren. Das Addon enthält fiktionale Blue Angels Super Hornets für ArmA 3.
Blue Angels Fictional Super Hornet for Arma 3
- EricJ_BA_fa18_E (F/A-18E Super Hornet [Blue Angels])
- EricJ_BA_fa18_F (F/A-18F Super Hornet [Blue Angels])
- F/A-18E has its own “Paint Schemes” menu, and does not require a HEMTT Ammo to activate. Only the F/A-18E has this menu, as the F model, or more specifically the B/D model that the real Blue Angels use, is number “7” and such does not require any special menu. The Service Menu is disabled for both aircraft so you cannot arm this version of the aircraft. For the F/A-18E you can select from 1-6.
- On the F/A-18F the WSO seat has more freedom of movement (not slaved to the turret) so you can enjoy the pilot flying. Again the weapons are disabled so there is no combat capability in either airframes.
- When setup properly, this addon does work with the USS Nimitz Addon: http://beta.arma3.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=381
- Added Blue Angels Pilot (readme has classname, and can be found in NATO/Men/Blue Angels Pilot)
- Added uniform and helmet specific to that unit. Be aware that the uniform is a mod of the default flight suit so texture issues (mirror mapping due to optimization) don't allow me to texture it properly. Future tweaks will of course be done but uniform is good as is for now.
4 Guests - Record: 3,901 Users ()
- Registrierte Benutzer
3673 News in 2 Categories (28.25 News Per Day)